- Uptown Framers, located near the heart of Sarasota’s arts district, is where you’ll find exceptional framing designs with uncompromised craftsmanship, and a high standard of excellence.
- Dotti Sechrist, owner/designer and graduate of Ringling College of Art & Design. Has been creating beautifully framed art for more than 25 years.
- Committed to creating framing designs that stand the test of time, moldings are hand-selected and range from Italian-made old world designs to contemporary lacquers and metals.
- All components of a custom framed piece are conservation quality. Matting and backing boards are acid-free to protect and preserve, and the glazing is UV-Filtering to block 99% of light’s harmful and damaging rays.
- Not your usual frame shop, Uptown Framers goes above and beyond offering such services as art restoration and frame repairs.
- Art by local artists rotates frequently through the gallery.
- The Gallery also features one-of-a-kind hand-made decorative objects d’art and much more.
- Stop by Uptown Framers for your custom frames and unique accessories.
1058 N. Tamiami Trail, Suite 104
Sarasota, FL, 34236
Monday-Saturday 10am to 5pm
Visa, MasterCard, Discover,
American Express, and Checks